Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has started accepting online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Homeopathic Medical Officer. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website opsc.gov.in till June 16.
The OPSC recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 105 HMO posts.
Age Limit: 21 years to 38 years as on January 1, 2023.
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have possessed the degree of bachelor’s in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent degree from a recognised University or Institution recognised by Central Council of Homeopathy and must have recognised himself/ herself under the Odisha State Board of Homeopathic Medicines.
There is no application fee.
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of written examination to be held at Cuttack/ Bhubaneshwar. More details in the notification.
Steps to apply for OPSC recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Register yourself and proceed with the application process for the relevant post
- Fill up the form, upload the required documents and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
Direct link to apply for OPSC recruitment 2023.