- Public transport in Dubai: 5 easy ways you can top up your Nol cardby Focus Content Squad on December 6, 2023 at 4:54 am
You must have a minimum balance of Dh7.5 on your Nol card to use it on the metro, bus, or other modes of public transportation.
- Dubai Shopping Festival: Win new cars, up to Dh500,000 in cashby Focus Content Squad on December 6, 2023 at 4:50 am
The 29th edition of the festival runs for 88 days from December 8, 2023, to January 14, 2024.
- UAE opens registration for Haj 2024: Here’s how to sign upby Focus Content Squad on December 6, 2023 at 4:46 am
Saudi Arabia will welcome pilgrims to Islam’s holiest sites in June next year, with the first batch expected to arrive in May.
- UAE’s new insurance law: Minimum Dh50,000 claim value mandatory to appeal against dispute committee decisionby Focus Content Squad on December 6, 2023 at 4:38 am
Expert says that the new unit will act as a Court of First Instance, reducing the number of steps taken to reach a resolution.
- EHS Implements Several Sustainable Projects Across its Facilitiesby Focus Content Squad on December 5, 2023 at 4:09 pm
Emirates Health Services (EHS) is committed to reducing its carbon footprint and becoming a sustainability pioneer.
- UAE, Fiji, and New Zealand Sign Partnership Arrangement for Phase Two of LAKARO Renewable Energy Projectby Focus Content Squad on December 5, 2023 at 4:08 pm
The United Arab Emirates has signed a Partnership Arrangement with Fiji and New Zealand to develop the second phase of the LAKARO Renewable Energy Project in Fiji.
- CBUAE, Bank Indonesia to Enhance Cooperation Across Multiple Sectorsby Focus Content Squad on December 5, 2023 at 4:07 pm
The Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE) and Bank Indonesia (BI) exchanged of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) aimed at expanding cooperation in several sectors between the two central banks.
- GPSSA Announces Launch of Scientific Research Award for GCC Civil Pension and Social Insurance Institutionsby Focus Content Squad on December 5, 2023 at 4:06 pm
The Social Protection Fund, in cooperation with the General Secretariat of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, launched the first edition of the Scientific Research Award for Civil Retirement and Social Insurance Institutions
- MoCCAE, World Bank Treasury Partner on Financing the Future of Food Initiativeby Focus Content Squad on December 5, 2023 at 4:05 pm
The Ministry of Climate Change and Environment (MoCCAE) today announced at COP28 the ‘Financing the Future of Food (F3)’ initiative to explore innovative bond structures supported by the World Bank Treasury that will help de-risk private sector capital
- UAE Puts Trade at Centre of Climate Debate During COP28’s Trade Dayby Focus Content Squad on December 5, 2023 at 4:04 pm
Dr. Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, Minister of State for Foreign Trade, has welcomed policymakers, thought leaders, senior officials from international organisations and representatives of leading global businesses to Trade Day at COP28
- FAB, ENGIE to Advance Decarbonisation Solutions for Corporate Clientsby Focus Content Squad on December 5, 2023 at 4:03 pm
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) agreement with French energy multinational ENGIE to advance their respective capabilities in financial decarbonisation solutions.
- UAE Banks Federation Commits to Mobilize AED 1 Trillion in Sustainable Finance by 2030by Focus Content Squad on December 5, 2023 at 4:02 pm
UAE Banks Federation (UBF) reaffirmed its commitment to support UAE’s goals by pledging to mobilise over AED 1 trillion in sustainable finance by the year 2030.
- Dubai Police Showcases 12 Pioneering Eco-Friendly Projects at COP28by Focus Content Squad on December 5, 2023 at 4:01 pm
Over As part of the force’s active participation in COP28, the Dubai Police stand at the Green Zone is showcasing an impressive array of 12 environmental projects
- Empower Hosts District Cooling Summit 2023 at COP28by Focus Content Squad on December 5, 2023 at 4:00 pm
As part of the activities of the 28th United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP28) taking place in the Expo City, Dubai, Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corporation PJSC
- Indulge In The Comfort Of Homemade Food At The Grazerby Focus Content Squad on December 5, 2023 at 12:19 pm
Created with locally sourced and organic ingredients, this vibrant restaurant is the epitome of sustainability and culinary artistry.