- FAHR announces public holiday for Federal Government employees on September 29by Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 10:41 am
The Federal Authority for Government Human Resources (FAHR) has issued a circular to all ministries and federal entities regarding the Prophet’s Birthday holiday in the federal government, for the year 1445 AH.
- Dubai Trade achieves significant environmental impact through digitalizationby Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 10:31 am
Dubai Trade has achieved a significant milestone in H1 2023 by saving 12.74 million physical visits through its digital offerings for Jebel Ali Port, Dubai Customs and Jafza as well as other services.
- AstraZeneca unveils new sustainable offices at Dubai Science Parkby Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 10:27 am
AstraZeneca inaugurated its new sustainable offices in Dubai Science Park, a member of the TECOM Group PJSC.
- DAE secures record $1.6 billion financing with global banking partnersby Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 9:21 am
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) today announced that it has signed a new multi-tranche financing, structured as a combination of revolving credit facilities and term financing facilities, each comprising of conventional and Islamic tranches (the Facilities)
- GPSSA urges to timely update Emirati employee information for accurate pension servicesby Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 8:29 am
As part of the GPSSA quest to continue offering top-notch services while ensuring accurate and timely transactions for its stakeholders, entities registered with the GPSSA are required to update their Emirati employee’s information and data punctually
- UAE: What happens if your friend violates traffic laws while driving your car?by Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 8:22 am
Implications and fines if another person is caught violating rules with his/her car
- Exploring the unique Buy Now Pay Later concept with split payment powerhouses like Tabby and Tamara!by Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 8:08 am
Gone are the days of relying on loans with high interest rates to make expensive purchases. With the rise of Buy Now Pay Later based companies, people can now spend conveniently with split payments with no interest at all. Watch out for Tabby and Tamara trailblazing with this idea!
- UAE Residents can now prebook VIP packs for Global Village’s 28th Season with a chance to win bigby Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 8:00 am
Guests can choose between Diamond, Platinum, Gold or Silver VIP Packs, which come with special entry tickets, passes, parking privileges
- DMCC launches future of trade report on lab-grown diamondsby Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 6:52 am
DMCC – the world’s flagship free zone and Government of Dubai Authority on commodities trade and enterprise – today released a special edition of its Future of Trade thought leadership report series focused on lab-grown diamonds
- Mercato Mall unveils a vibrant array of new brands to enhance shoppers’ experienceby Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 6:11 am
Mercato, the only Italian-themed mall in Dubai, is delighted to announce the opening of several new outlets, offering visitors the opportunity to shop, dine, and savor the authentic Italian ambiance.
- UAE jobs: RTA to hire for 200 vacancies from September 19by Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 5:51 am
Ru’ya is expected to welcome more than 15,000 visitors who are looking to find employment, networking and skills development
- Smart gates, ban on some trucks; How new laws in UAE will make roads saferby Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 5:48 am
All your questions answered on how new rules will be implemented across the Emirates
- ‘Best before’, ‘Expiry’, ‘Production’ dates: Dubai Municipality explains difference between food labelsby Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 5:41 am
Being aware of these tags ensures food safety and reduces wastage
- Moving to Dubai for work? Here’s how to bring your family with youby Focus Content Squad on September 18, 2023 at 5:34 am
Documents required, processes, and criteria according to the law, explained
- Emirates Health Services to implement AI-based system to strengthen patient health monitoringby Focus Content Squad on September 17, 2023 at 7:55 pm
Dr. Mohammad Salim Al Olama, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Emirates Health Services, witnessed the signing of a memorandum of understanding between Emirates Health Services and Care.AI.